Wow, a month between posts is a little ridiculous, but I’ve been working! This last four weeks, I got to travel to Sydney, Melbourne, New Zealand, Noumea, Vanuatu, Vegas and now I’m back home in LA. It’s so nice to be home.
There’s so much going on that I really don’t know where to start. So,here goes…
– this was my view for pretty much 6 weeks at sea. I also got to sail through most beautiful harbour in the world many times.
– Sydney was FREEEEZING but looked like this so it was okay.
– Figs and Heirloom Tomatoes are in season!!! Had such a good time making the most of them with mates.
– Went to Big Bear. It was incredible.
– Finished the final cut of the short film, now titled ‘The Magician’. It has been entered into Tropfest so I can’t show anyone till we find out what’s happening there. But it won’t be long now! Woo!
– Abby is really sick and being away from her is terrible. I will see her in a month.
– Have had some incredible donuts and cronuts while back in LA. Wow.
– I have a new favourite sweater/jumper that I loved wearing to one of my favourite Diners. (who now follow me on twitter! Ha!!!) .
I’ll be doing shows in Virginia and Norther Cali this week and will update more frequently now that I’m back in the US.
Thanks for all your support and I hope you’re enjoying an amazing donut and having a #bestdayever wherever you are.