“I got really into cooking because I played way too much
poker when I was younger...” -JG
Recipe: Magician In The Kitchen
- 1 x flexible and excitable host (James Galea is best)
- 4 x fascinating guests (fresh, not frozen)
- a good dollop of close-up magic (matured at least 15 years)
- a sprinkle of taboo (to taste)
- a plentiful supply of wine and other cocktails
- whatever is in season is always best for the 3 courses. choose with a happy soul.
- Mix all ingredients well and let them ferment together for about an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Always keep drinks flowing.
- Be careful serving the magic as it can put a bad taste in people’s mouths if not prepared properly - do not undercook! (we prefer magic aged at least 15 years and grown in Australia)
- The fascinating guests are usually unpredictable so enjoy the experience as each one is very different.
- Let simmer for hours until you can taste the happiness and the excitement begins to boil.
- Most importantly, enjoy yourself!!!
Created by James Galea